Gilbert AZ Bed Bug Exterminator & Treatment
Need to get rid of bed bugs? Phoenix Bed Bug Expert offers guaranteed bed bug treatment and extermination. Bed bug treatments come with a one year warranty.
We have been in the bed bug industry for 4+ years and have helped thousands of Valley residents get rid of their bed bugs through our guaranteed treatments.
Bed Bug Treatment Options – Heat & Chemical
Phoenix Bed Bug Expert offers two different types of treatments – bed bug heat treatment and/or a bed bug chemical treatment. Both are effective and guaranteed to exterminate your bed bugs.
Read below for more information about our treatment options:
Bed Bug Heat Treatment
- Heat kills all stages of bed bugs including adults, nymphs, and eggs with just one treatment
- Non-toxic, non-chemical approach that penetrates mattresses, wall cavities, and other hard to reach places
- One treatment is all it takes – then your bed bugs are gone
- One year guarantee – if bed bugs return, you are protected with our warranty
- All bed bugs are 100% eliminated following treatment, providing instant relief
Bed Bug Chemical Treatment
- This method kills all bed bugs and bed bug eggs within 30 days in most cases
- Treat entire home – chemical spray penetrates everything from baseboards to furniture to home furnishings, ensuring all bed bugs come in contact with chemical
- Detailed treatment ensuring all cracks and crevices in furniture are treated
- Bed bugs are instantly killed once they make contact with the chemical
To request service, just give us a call at 623-202-7924 or fill out our online estimate form. Below we have provided additional information about bed bugs.
Commercial Bed Bug Treatment in Gilbert AZ
In addition to residential homes, we also provide 100% guaranteed commercial bed bug treatments to apartment complexes, office buildings, hotels/motels, nursing homes, senior living facilities, assisted living facilities, sober living and rehab facilities, and more.
What to Do If You Have Bed Bugs
Are you worried about bed bug bites on your body and see the presence of bed bugs in your home? If you have spotted them or feel that you have bed bug bites, then it is very important to get your home inspected. As these are tiny bugs are not very visible during the daytime, finding their presence and amount of infestation by a non-professional can be a very difficult task.
Bed bugs are highly resilient (today’s bed bugs take 2000 times more pesticides to kill them than 30 years ago) and are very difficult to get rid of by the common man. It is always advised that you seek the help of a professional bed bug exterminator to stop and get rid of a bed bug infestation in your home.
The following are the tips that will help you to find out the right bed bug control specialist for your home.
Licensed and insured professional company
One of the most important steps in finding the best bug exterminator company is making sure they are licensed with the Arizona Office of Pest Management (OPM). You can search a business name or license number here: http://opm.azda.gov/PCBusSearch.php
Phoenix Bed Bug Expert is fully licensed (OPM License # 9292) to exterminate bed bugs. Licensed exterminators abide by the professional codes and regulations set forth by AZ OPM and therefore you can expect to get the best results when you hire them.
Proven bed bug extermination track record
Bed bugs are one of the most difficult pests to exterminate. You want to hire a professional company that has vast experience with bed bugs. Hiring a general pest company or an unlicensed individual is never a good idea.
The experienced bed bug specialists with a proven track record of getting rid of bed bug infestation are sure to offer you the best possible solutions for your bed bug infestation in your home. Phoenix Bed Bug Expert has over 200 five-star reviews from customers. Click here to read them
Questions to Ask Before Hiring Exterminator
- What is the procedure to inspect the house for bed bug presence and how long will the task take to complete?
- How many years of experience do you have specifically with bed bugs?
- What are the methods you use to exterminate bed bugs?
- Do you offer guarantees and what is the success rate of your bed bug treatments?
For a bed bug infestation, hiring a professional exterminator is the best route to go. With our knowledge and expertise, as well as specialized equipment and tools, Phoenix Bed Bug Expert can eradicate all your bed bugs.
Call Phoenix Bed Bug Expert now to solve all of your bed bug problems!
“I had a bed bug chemical spray done a little over a month ago. I am so relieved to have finally got rid of these bed bugs. Phoenix Bed Bug Experts is the best“
Rating:5 of 5
Sincerely, Sherry W.